You can already see this in all the work I have done for our communities.
- Supporting The Bench and Sunday Table to help hungry and homeless people
- Volunteering with the Children Foundation of Guelph supporting our kids in school nutrition programs
- Volunteering at the Guelph & District Multicultural Festival, providing resources and connections to our multicultural community
- Volunteering to plant trees in support of the growth of the natural beauty and health of Guelph
- Volunteering as Project Manager to raise funds for six different hospitals of Ontario during Covid-19 to raise nearly $65k
- Our community efforts have raised funds for Guelph Food Bank and Guelph General Hospital during Covid-19 as well as supported small local businesses.
I am a ground-level worker. I am one of you, and I am asking for your support to do more.
Because of the volunteer work I have been doing in Guelph, I already have excellent relationships with many of this city’s elected officials and will continue to facilitate these great relationships, and with those who wish to continue helping the growth of our city, our communities, and our families.
We live in a challenging time in our lives.
The cost of everything has rapidly been on the rise; gas prices, housing costs, and even groceries are soaring to heights many of us have never seen in our lifetimes.
Now is the time to come together, to say we can make A Better Guelph for Our Children.
We can make the tough but fiscally responsible decisions to limit unrelenting aggressive expenses we all face (like rising property taxes), to make better spending choices which turn away from extravagance in favor of the things which all of our families and communities really NEED more than ever.
Vote for Dhruv, and you vote for A Better Guelph for Our Children.